2. Wait for your eligibility ID – It can take upto 6 weeks so you can move on to the next process that is to apply for PSV and scheduling of Prometric Examination
3. Apply for PSV – After the Qatar prometric have pre-evaluated your documents, they will send you an email with the link to have your Primary Source Verification done.
4. Pay your fees using internationally accredited credit cards and wait for your PSV report.
5. Schedule your exam – Once you get your Qatar prometric Reference No., you can schedule your examination.
6. Go to the test center – Be at the test center 1 hour before the scheduled test and do not forget your original passport and appointment receipt.
7. Wait for your result – You can get the result in 15 minutes after you have taken the test.
8. Go to Qatar – Once you have passed the exam, it is time for you to get your papers ready to travel abroad.
2. Wait for your eligibility ID
3. Apply for PSV
4. Schedule your exam
5. Go to the test center
6. Wait for your result
7. Go to Oman
These are all the details you should know before applying for the Prometric exam for Qatar, Saudi, and Oman.
Malakha Academy is one of the leading Prometric coaching centers in Kerala offering best coaching classes for medical professionals to pursue their career abroad. We have a highly qualified faculty who have succeeded in many competitive exams guiding the students, they are a blend of academic excellence and with wide experience. We lend sincere support to our medical students and help them at our level best by providing up-to-date classes, study materials and MCQs.